You wanted more UK Rap….

Dope new mix CD from UK rapper Loudmouth, one of our faves here at Fat Lace

Know The Ledge Freestyle

Download ‘ere, innit.

26 Responses to "You wanted more UK Rap…."
  1. Reply salvador darlo April 30, 2008 14:55 pm

I didn’t.

2. Reply Drew Huge May 1, 2008 05:15 am

Nor me

3. Reply brian beck from wisconsin May 1, 2008 05:33 am

Me neither.

4. Reply dirt reynolds May 1, 2008 07:50 am

just sounds like 80,000 other uk rappers… cover someone good

5. Reply UK fresh May 1, 2008 08:10 am

who cares about UK rap? who writes this stuff? who voted for more?

6. Reply i the t May 2, 2008 01:24 am

preciesly what emotional reward am i supposed to get from indulging this cave-dweller ?

loud mouth should be sacrificed on a hip-hop themed altar as a message to
    anyone else like him who would approach the mic in grave error.

now how about some grime ?

7. Reply MC Froggy Frog May 2, 2008 10:37 am

Je Ne pas la loudmouth

8. Reply Loudmouth May 2, 2008 19:55 pm

I hope u all catch AIDS!!!

9. Reply UK fresh May 3, 2008 03:11 am

Don’t take it personal Loudmouth, it seems 9 out 10 cats who read this site are UK hip hop fans http://fatlacemagazine.rawkus.com/?p=1502
    the rest are just hating for hate sake

10. Reply antisocial May 3, 2008 09:58 am

dirt reynolds, name some of these “80,000 uk rappers” that Loudmouth sounds like, I’m very intrigued.

The mixtape is good, and features some of the best punchlines I’ve heard in time. Now we just need the album.

And Loudmouth, I’m sorry, but none of these guys are gunna catch AIDs, due to the fact you need to get laid to get AIDs. Only way these guys will get AIDs is from sharing syringes.

11. Reply fly music May 3, 2008 14:11 pm

BIG

12. Reply i the t May 4, 2008 06:09 am

who the fuck wants to hear zany punchlines nowadays ?

tell me something with substance, something with emotion, show me that you’ve actually had some life experience…l.

13. Reply JonBoy May 4, 2008 07:05 am

Theres loads of concepts on the mix cd its dope. I’m Guessing Louds not gonna give away his personal shit for free thats prob more album material. Mix Cd’s nice

14. Reply i the t May 4, 2008 08:03 am

fair enough Loudmouth, sorry i mean JonBoy….

don’t take it personal anyway, I’m just an middle-aged dad, what would I about anything ?

…i’m sure the younger generation will be able to relate to your
    quirky, white-as-a-sheet style, won’t they ?

wont they ?

15. Reply antisocial May 4, 2008 11:48 am

i the t, you want something with “substance, something with emotion”, then listen to Water Under The Bridge.

16. Reply terrytee May 4, 2008 13:24 pm

As a UK citizen this shit is embarrassing for me. None of them & rap very well & there cadence sucks. Remember those two 12″ by hardnoise? that was ok but since that is been getting worse & worse. The whole london grime ish really fucked it up as the rest of the world tends to think southerners sound like Dick van Dyke. (i agree with the van Dyke thing)

17. Reply Loudmouth May 4, 2008 15:11 pm

no i to the t i posted up my response under my name no alias. my mix cd is called 55 FREESTYLES (key word FREESTYLES) so its not going to be overly emotional or personal yet i still put in several conceptual tracks on there. my album will be out in a few months so u can judge me off that seeing as thats what u do. and terrytee ur embarrassing to the uk. how are you going 2 say there’s been no good output from the uk since hardnoise (circa 89-91) was that when you lost your sense of hearing? the BEST uk stuff ever made has come out since then ie material by roots manuva, klashnekoff, jehst, skinnyman, dizzee rascal the list goes on. its your opinion at the end of the day but its still wrong

18. Reply i the t May 4, 2008 15:25 pm

well call me old-skool but my definition of freestyle means off the dome and somehow i doubt that’s what i’m gonna hear on your ish.

i’m sure you’re passionate about your ish amd i’m not tryin to say that you can’t rap, but rather i’m wondering what you could possibly have to rap about in this day and age ?

and yes i feel i’m old enough to be a judge; i’ve been listening hip-hop nearly 30 years and have seen it through all its ages so whatever i hear, i’ll compare to everything else i’ve heard over the years, regardless of US or UK.

19. Reply i the t May 5, 2008 02:05 am

upon further inspection of his myspace page,

it appears i was somewhat glib and inconsidered in my assessment of Loudmouth. he has skills and flow, intelligence and charisma, all desirable qualities in an MC. and he spits on 140’s n’all.

inflate your chestplate Loud, after all !

20. Reply Chairman Maf May 5, 2008 09:23 am

“Upon further inspection”!!!
    So you hadn’t even listened to Loudmouth ‘s music before slating it!!
    T to the I to the T
    heh heh

21. Reply i the t May 5, 2008 10:02 am

indeed,

igorance is an ugly characteristic in a humanoid, isn’t it (except of course, when spat in the form of bars) ?

22. Reply Loudmouth May 5, 2008 10:37 am

big up ivan hes big enough to admit he was wrong unlike some of the other people who posted up. you have to respect him for that

23. Reply lolly May 5, 2008 12:10 pm

you haters dont no shit loudmouths got talent and ure only hatin cus u havent

24. Reply Give Thizz To Yo Kidz May 6, 2008 07:37 am

I don’t think it’s too much of a generalisation to say that UK rap is just weak. There are always exceptions to the rule but as a scene it’s pretty pathetic and frustrating to watch. And I have no idea how to fix it… Not commenting on this mixtape, haven’t heard it.

25. Reply mr van der butcha May 15, 2008 06:38 am

loudmouth’s got skills man, u’s lot need to stop gettin ya fungus stained y-fronts in a twist!! im tired of random self important idiots hating on anything that their mate’s aint told them about, fronting like their taste in music is better than every1 else’s taste, OPEN UR MIND U DUMB FUKKS…
    ps.MY TASTE IS MUSIC IS BETTER THAN ALL OF YOURS COZ U SMELL OF SEX WEE ON TOAST

26. Reply Rob-er-man July 3, 2008 14:05 pm

Yo terry tee you are talkin pure s**t!!! how can u come on ere and talk that talk about uk hip hop?? like load said peeps like klash,plan b,pro green,skinnyman,shameless,dizzee,loudmouth,sway,wiley,l bizzle and many many more are takin the uk scene over and spittin and s**tin on the american stuff of late. U wanna hear true street shit with a meanin listen to plan b bro and i will put my life on it that u will be impressed, sort it out bruv and get on the really sh*t!!!!