Keak Da Sneak, ALC and HNIC…WTF!

In theory this is too good to be true.

8 Responses to "Keak Da Sneak, ALC and HNIC…WTF!"
  1. Reply brian beck from wisconsin April 23, 2008 14:12 pm

I saw some pics of Keak and P together in the studio a few months back and was like “Uh???”. I guess this was what they were cooking up.

See, this is what i mean when i said about Alan Maman popping up on tracks rapping. Fella, i love your beats but you are no Dr Dre, Havoc, Pimp C or Diamond D. Please – just stop rapping on tracks.

Although he has some good tracks and a bonafide classic single Keak is like a good female rapper to me : tolerable but why didn’t somebody better get this beat instead?

2. Reply Ryan Roof April 23, 2008 15:52 pm

in theory…but in reality??? Why does keak sound like a male marge simpson, is there summin wrong with his vocal chords?

3. Reply Ryan Roof April 23, 2008 15:54 pm

apologies keak if you do have a medical condition making you rap like that, I hope it aint too uncomfotable. “Get Low, Get Low, Get Low”, I love all that Crunk shit.

4. Reply Ryan Roof April 23, 2008 15:55 pm

Also, when Guru said ‘it’smostly your voice’ I’m not quite sure that was what he had in mind, but each to their own, I just don’t get it me, but then again I though Nine sounded like he had a hernia back in the day.

5. Reply salvador darlo April 23, 2008 16:42 pm

Turf Talk eh? I was sure this was a Keak Da Sneak track that’s been knocking around since the back end of 2006.

6. Reply Antonio April 24, 2008 01:54 am

Isn’t Alan Maman a cracker? Why don’t you revoke his rap pass? And while you are at it, ask Prodigy to stop rapping…

7. Reply Dan Large April 24, 2008 04:22 am

Thanks Darlo, we stand corrected and sorry of we were late on this, we’re always late compared to you when it comes to Hyphy. Did you know Mac Dre is dead?

Antonio, we kind of gave Alan a pass here http://fatlacemagazine.rawkus.com/?p=1388
    We probably wont grant him a full pass as a rapper so this is as close as it will get but as a producer he gets a lifetime pass. However, producers and writers are exempt from the cracker curse. A cracker wrote all M Jackson’s best shit after all. Nobody can fuck with alan on the boards. We’ll even forgive him for the whooliganz, his rhyming partner makes the IMDB more interesting

8. Reply Lil Waynetta April 24, 2008 12:08 pm

whooliganz were OK, I liked that 12″ they did, and you got a free sticker with the import.