Beatbox Quiz #2

BB1

Here’s another human beatbox quiz. The first person to correctly guess which record each beatbox came from wins a Fat Lace tee shirt. Use a legit email in the comments so we can hit you for an address. A bonus prize to anyone who can name the pictured beatboxer.

Beatbox 1

Beatbox 2

Beatbox 3

Beatbox 4

9 Responses to "Beatbox Quiz #2"
  1. Reply bRian Beck From Wisconsin January 27, 2008 15:00 pm

Greg Nice?

2. Reply bRian Beck From Wisconsin January 27, 2008 15:14 pm

1. Fuck, i can’t quite place it

2. Sittin’ In My Car

3. Original Gangster Of Hip Hop

4. Ah-One-Two

3. Reply illanoize January 27, 2008 15:45 pm

i cant hear the music on my phone but isnt that ”Ready Rock C”

4. Reply polyestaplaya January 27, 2008 17:16 pm

Yes, that is Ready Rock C. . Curses, if Iwould have satarted my day 31min.s earlier.

5. Reply illanoize January 27, 2008 19:31 pm

Yea..being an old head finally came thru for me! what did i win?? please say a La coste’ sportif jacket! oh please

6. Reply Sigma January 28, 2008 02:00 am

1. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – My Buddy (Ready Rock C)
    2. Slick Rick – Sittin’ In My Car (Doug E. Fresh)
    3. Just-Ice – Original Gangsta Of Hip Hop (DMX)
    4. Biz Markie – A One, Two (Biz Markie)

7. Reply twix January 28, 2008 22:05 pm

1. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – My Buddy (Ready Rock C)
    2. Slick Rick – Sittin’ In My Car (Doug E. Fresh)
    3. Just-Ice – Original Gangsta Of Hip Hop (DMX)
    4. Biz Markie – A One, Two (Biz Markie)

and the pic is ready rock c…

i dont deserve a t shirt as i just copied and pasted the last comment, but included the picture name in for the bonus prize

8. Reply twix January 28, 2008 22:06 pm

p.s. the bonus prize isnt a bottle full of killa kellas spit is it? i wouldnt like that at all, word is – patsy kensit didnt like it much either…

9. Reply cockdeez April 4, 2008 12:43 pm

Just as already said

1. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – My Buddy (Ready Rock C)
    2. Slick Rick – Sittin’ In My Car (Doug E. Fresh)
    3. Just-Ice – Original Gangsta Of Hip Hop (DMX)
    4. Biz Markie – A One, Two (Biz Markie)

The picture is unmistakable Greg Nice.