EPMD Week Part 1: EPMD Live In London

So herein starts our EPMD week as Eric and Parish Making Donuts prepare for their first London performance on over 50 years, or something. You can start EPMD week with us by firstly buying tickets HERE.  No we don’t get a percentage of sales, we just don’t want to be the only ones there.  We’ll be turning up just after the Skitz and Rodney P performance stood at the front rocking our fisherman hats. So this week we’re gonna bring you various remixes, rarities and random Def Squad related ramblings culminating in a very special treat on Friday. The day may give you a clue as to what it is.

10 Responses to "EPMD Week Part 1: EPMD Live In London"
  1. Reply Waxer February 14, 2011 08:57 am

I’m hittin this up for sure with full crew! Out in London for booze & chat on Friday, beat diggin’ on Saturday, a nice nap in the afternoon followed by the defness of EPMD! It would be dope to hook up with you guys for 5 minutes if you’re gonna reach but I suppose you got superstar backstage VIP chillin in the Benz with Erick & Parish passes, well, if you’re in the main area where us lowlifes be at, hit a cracker up will ya, hit my e-mail or get me on facebook ( http://facebook.com/discoscratch ) so I can hit you up with the digits, I’d like to grab a quick interview/fat lace promo if you want, plus get you to sign my copy of the infamous Smiggie Balls autopsy mag which I remember you all being slightly concerned at Fresh 97 that the Yanks were gonna get all up in your ass about!!! Haha, respect fellers & hopefully see you Saturday, peace & hairgrease!

2. Reply BOZAKMORRIS February 14, 2011 10:52 am

Would be my dream to see EPMD perform live and a nightmare to have to sit through Skitz and Rodney P beforehand.

3. Reply brian beck February 14, 2011 15:06 pm

They should have Frank B as their opening act.

4. Reply dan brown February 14, 2011 16:22 pm

Hopefully they’ll just play their earlier shits!

5. Reply Rich February 14, 2011 16:30 pm

Any word on whether Tom J will be in the house?

6. Reply Juggy Gayles February 15, 2011 17:05 pm

Yeh, tell Derek and Baris I’ve still got their tape if they want it back

7. Reply Jaz February 16, 2011 22:41 pm

I saw the legends in Melbourne in 2006 and E and P out on a hell of a show.

8. Reply Jaz February 16, 2011 22:42 pm

Put on a hell of show.

9. Reply Carl February 19, 2011 09:07 am

Everything on the flyer apart from EPMD sounds horrid! Skitz and Overated Rodney P plus hosted by Big Ted. What a nigthmare.

10. Reply Carl February 19, 2011 09:07 am

Everything on the flyer apart from EPMD sounds horrid! Skitz and Overated Rodney P plus hosted by Big Ted. What a nightmare.