Fat Lace Spodcast #4

It’s here snitches, #4, the tentatively titled Xmas edition. Share and share alike…2 hours of hypeness.

Twitter dat, facebook dat, Friends Reunited dat.

Download enabled now….

20 Responses to "Fat Lace Spodcast #4"
  1. Reply repo136 November 22, 2010 09:19 am

A Fat Lace Xmas podcast! There IS a Santy Claus, There IS a Santy Claus!!

2. Reply billy brown from buffalo November 22, 2010 10:38 am

I want that 12″ with the Cheers sample.

So, Drew has the What’s Really Going On? EP on wax? What a jammy git. Great choice with On My Toes, although All Damn Day is my shit too.

3. Reply 102 names November 22, 2010 12:39 pm

dope. drew huge must have nearly every rap record ever made by now. Thanks for the education one again, makes us mere mortals realise we don’t know shit about music.

4. Reply 102 names November 22, 2010 13:50 pm

I copped that asiatic force 12″ too, thought it may be a £300+ one when I heard it played, but thank f**k it wasn’t. Looking forward to that arriving. I rarely buy rare vinyl I’ve never heard and know nothing about, but have to own that one. It is an ’89 throwback, does anyone remember it from 1995? First time I’ve heard that. Fatlace always put me on to great music. Keep it up chaps.

5. Reply 102 names November 22, 2010 13:51 pm

downloading now so I can have it on it the car tomoz.

6. Reply Franklin Mint, Last Of The Big Spenders November 22, 2010 17:47 pm

This is dope! Y’all killed it AGAIN!!

7. Reply mr jay November 24, 2010 16:28 pm

as always Andrew bro pure unadulterated wickidness. we need to get your dad listening to this stuff !!

8. Reply 102 names November 24, 2010 16:43 pm

love lyrical tactics, but hemlock was my fave off that 12″ back in the day. Don’t know why the 1st 12″ is going for £250 though. Crazy. Big big show anyway, listened about 5 times now, much preferring the classic shit to the random one’s, but they are nice to hear though, better than the latest stinking pile of shite from kanye.

9. Reply Superix November 25, 2010 09:03 am

Dope show as always guys. Definitely some nuggets in there i NEVER heard before…
    one thing, please make your shows LOUDER! (and drops lower!) currently it seems you are only using 5,000 watts of funkin hip hop power and not the advertised 50,000!

10. Reply dan brown November 25, 2010 14:07 pm

yup your producer should be shot!

11. Reply Drew Huge November 25, 2010 15:18 pm

Yeah, it does play quiet, doesn’t it? Sort it out Large…

12. Reply he got game November 26, 2010 07:02 am

lord digga 12″ not just one of the best on game, but one of the best 12″‘s from back then. Only one I bought from that label.

13. Reply Top Shelf Elf November 26, 2010 10:19 am

Really good tunes, track list the accompany the down load would be even better . . . don’t shoot the messenger it’s just a thought.

14. Reply he got game November 26, 2010 12:08 pm

every track is announced which is mighty decent of them. Trouble is when you try and track down the records played most of them are crazily expensive. It’s like an audio antiques roadshow of rap wax. It would be great if they could do a valuation of each record as part of the show too with a grand total at the end for each of the DJ’s to see who had the most expensive pile of vinyl.

15. Reply i the t November 28, 2010 06:42 am

proper props for droppin “this is talent” as only have it on a unplayable peel tape and even though i haven’t heard it since the 80′s, i still periodically quote it – “when i walk in the place, the people say ‘buss it’/’why you so def’ ?, i don’t wanna discuss it!

• Reply Drew Huge November 28, 2010 11:17 am

I was the same, same old Peel tape until I picked it up this year.

16. Reply Mr Bozack December 2, 2010 13:08 pm

best one yet. never knew aladdin could rap.

17. Reply oldskoolozzie @ thehiphopchipshop December 4, 2010 07:25 am

This is pleasant for my eardrums. I have no recollection of how I stumbled here but my next visit will not be unintended.

18. Reply s1986 December 5, 2010 08:34 am

hail ceasar what a tune cant find it anywere!

19. Reply 102 namez December 5, 2010 18:36 pm

only place showing the sholar wise is HHV.DE and they sold their copy. Need to hear the other tracks, sounds like a monster, big up drew huge for finding that one. Was listening to sir melelik’s jabbar el 12″ the other day, not amazing production compared to the old scaramanga gems, but ‘it’s nuthin” is nice.